Now From: £1,699.00
You save £1699 (100.00%)
Ironwood 885 Pellet Grill
Buy now in-store or online and receive £300 worth of accessories (whilst stock lasts)
You set the bar and the new Traeger Ironwood grill will set the tone. Packing next-gen grilling features, this WiFi pellet grill was born for those looking to elevate their craft.
Can we introduce: The new Ironwood – This is suitable for the Heroic members of hinterhöfe – The BBQ Kings of the blocks. Use them already the Mason Cash over the wood stove, it's now time to your can be dressed with the bracket Ironwood 'to the next level. From the Wifire technology for the ultimate control to the art of Räucherns in perfection, according to the advantages of the Ironwood – 't want to miss.
- Bracket Arc d² controller with Wifire technology
- Temperature sensor
- Storage compartment for temperature sensor
Variable, zweistufiges cooking grill system
- Bracket Down Draft exhaust system
- Super smoke mode
Double walled side panels
- Stainless steel side shelves with hooks
- Pellet chamber Drain
Saw Horse base frame
- Robust, smooth-running wheels
- Lockable Castor Wheels
- Power supply and power consumption: In the start phase by about 5 minutes the capacity at approx. 300 Watt, and then select controls the Wifire controller the temperature you have set on a low power consumption of approx. 50 Watt.
- 230 V version – CE Certified design for the German market.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Cooking area: 5.710 cm²
- Main Cooking Grate: approx. 75 x 48.5 cm
Extra Cooking Grate: Approx 54 x 75 x 27 cm
- Pellet chamber: 9.1 kg
- Product Dimensions: Approx. 45 x 53 "x 27 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: approx. 68 kg.
- Colour: Black